A change of the scope of work or of the overall context of a plant may result into a modification of the plant itself, for example reconstruction, expansion of the capacity or upgrading the unit in order to operate it furthermore economically. The following facts can be stated as reasons for this:
- Wear and tear of plant components
- Intention to increase the capacity
- Change of the characteristics of the input media (e. g. waste gas composition)
- Getting more strict the environment protection acts
- Intention to reduce the operating costs.
RVT is specialized to manage these kinds of projects when taking into account the special features of these jobs as there are:
- areas available to install the new plant components are limited
- restricted accessibility to remove old plant components and to install the new items
short terms and strict deadlines for running the jobs as the upstream production cannot be interrupted for a longer period.