Internals made of Special Materials
Highly corrosive and high temperature operations require high-grade materials.
If chemical resistant plastic material cannot be used due to their decreasing stability at high temperatures, high grade special material like zirconium or tantalum can be used. However in some cases we can offer chemically resistant and competitive constructions which combine several materials in one part as shown as follows: CFC load-bearing frame, distribution devices made of tantalum drip tubes and all other components made of TFM/PTFE.
An excerpt from our list of materials:
- Super duplex
- Graphite / CFC
- other materials on request
Task: Reduce cost of liquid distributor
Materials approved by customer:
- Tantalum = expensive
- Carbon fibre reinforced carbon (CFC) = high structural stability
- PTFE = poor mechanical stability
- (CFC) load-bearing frame
- Distribution devices / Tantalum drip tubes
- All other components made of TFM / PTFE